So life has moved a very quickly since the wedding. I started a new job at the bank. We bought and moved into our first house. And life just doesn't seem to stop for a second for us to catch our breath.


I never thought I would enjoy creating our home so much! We have been creating a place to mold our life. I have had so much fun and learned a whole lot. I still can't wrap my head around the fact that not only are we married, but we OWN a house, talk about being grown-ups right!? It has been a lot of fun painting, decorating, buying new furniture, and I even assisted in hand making all of our window treatments! I LOVE our home! It has been such a great experience getting to watch it built from the ground up and molding it to fit our lives. 5 years ago, I would have never guessed I would have been so lucky and so blessed to be where I am today!

No comments:
Post a Comment