So, I've had this blog for a while now... But never write anything. Why? Well, I haven't had much to share. I'm married three years to my wonderful husband whom I love dearly. We own a home, have two white fluffy children, and both work and I go to school. Not too exciting.
A lot has changed in the past 3 years. I woke up one morning disgusted with what I let myself become. Since then I have lost a few sizes and about 20lbs thanks to body by Vi and I feel good. Good but not great...
And that's why I am here writing today. March 1st starts a brand new 90 day challenge for me. And instead of annoying everyone on IG daily (I will still post about once a week I'm sure) I will be sharing my accountability here with you. What I eat every day, recipes, photos, quotes, and deep down emotions that are real. I'll be using my up band and app to track movement, sleep, and food intake. I'll also be using my polar for workouts and calories burned. Progress pics, measurements, and weigh ins will be out in the open for all who care to see!
So get ready! The next few days I'll post some before pics, some motivation, and all of my thoughts and feelings... This really isn't for anyone but myself. I have learns that accountability is my greatest motivator and that's why I'm doing this. I am by no means a professional or have a single clue as to what I'm doing but getting moving and eating better will bring results.
And I guess that's it! More to come...

No comments:
Post a Comment